My goal is to provide every client with an efficient and excellent service that will make their business more profitable. We can work together and I always make sure I provide care, service with compassion, transparency, effectiveness, and dependability.
Services I can do for you as General Virtual Assistant (Rates for VA assistance is to be discussed with the client)
- Email Management/Email Support
- Document Control and Modification
- Calendar Management
- Social media management including Facebook Page, Facebook group moderation, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn Page, and YouTube account management
- Web Research/Data Entry Jobs
- I can provide minutes of the meeting and produce simple reports.
- Write a blog, articles needed for your business.
- Start a group for email blasts using email campaign software
- Transcription of Videos, Audios to File.
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint presentations.
- Customer Service Assistance
- Inbound and Outbound Calling
- Blog Press Releases, Sponsored Posts or Articles
- Canva (Graphic Design Platform)
- Asana, Trello (Task Management App)
- Scheduler (Buffer, Planoly, Later)
- Etail (Order System)
Thunderbird, Outlook, Web login (Horde)
- Blog Platform (WordPress, Blogger)
- Salesforce Active Campaign, Sugar Milk Database (CRM)
- Pipedrive (Sales Platform)
- Xero (Accounting App)
- Team-Up (Calendar Management)
- Slack (Communications App)
- Fishbowl (Purchasing System Application)
- Chargebee Software (Smart Subscription Billing)
- Google docs, sheet, drive management
Above-average analytical, oral, and written skills. Proficient in preparing presentation materials. Well regarded as resourceful, persistent, systematic, and organized. Aggressive and easily adaptable to various working conditions and even in a fast-paced environment.
1. Broadband internet connection working at 25Mbps speed, wired connection.
2. Desktop PC, laptop sound card, speakers
3. Virus and spyware protection software and a working firewall.
4. Software programs that may be required include Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel), and/or Adobe Acrobat reader.
5. Instant message account – Skype or other Zoom Video Call and Webinars
6. Quiet, private workspace.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Publisher)
Windows XP, Adobe Photoshop, Movie Maker, Youtube Video Editor
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Break the Habit and #PledgeToDoubleCheck products for your Family’s sake - December 13, 2020
- 3 Reasons To Buy a Dog From a Breeder - November 25, 2020
- Diwatang Maria soars high this 2020 amid Covid-19 pandemic - November 21, 2020