My goal is to provide every client with an efficient and excellent service that will make their business more profitable. We can work together and I always make sure I provide care, service with compassion, transparency, effectiveness, and dependability.
Services I can do for you as General Virtual Assistant (Rates for VA assistance is to be discussed with the client)
- Email Management/Email Support
- Document Control and Modification
- Calendar Management
- Social media management including Facebook Page, Facebook group moderation, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn Page, and YouTube account management
- Web Research/Data Entry Jobs
- I can provide minutes of the meeting and produce simple reports.
- Write a blog, articles needed for your business.
- Start a group for email blasts using email campaign software
- Transcription of Videos, Audios to File.
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint presentations.
- Customer Service Assistance
- Inbound and Outbound Calling
- Blog Press Releases, Sponsored Posts or Articles
- Canva (Graphic Design Platform)
- Asana, Trello (Task Management App)
- Scheduler (Buffer, Planoly, Later)
- Etail (Order System)
Thunderbird, Outlook, Web login (Horde)
- Blog Platform (WordPress, Blogger)
- Salesforce Active Campaign, Sugar Milk Database (CRM)
- Pipedrive (Sales Platform)
- Xero (Accounting App)
- Team-Up (Calendar Management)
- Slack (Communications App)
- Fishbowl (Purchasing System Application)
- Chargebee Software (Smart Subscription Billing)
- Google docs, sheet, drive management
Above-average analytical, oral, and written skills. Proficient in preparing presentation materials. Well regarded as resourceful, persistent, systematic, and organized. Aggressive and easily adaptable to various working conditions and even in a fast-paced environment.
1. Broadband internet connection working at 25Mbps speed, wired connection.
2. Desktop PC, laptop sound card, speakers
3. Virus and spyware protection software and a working firewall.
4. Software programs that may be required include Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel), and/or Adobe Acrobat reader.
5. Instant message account – Skype or other Zoom Video Call and Webinars
6. Quiet, private workspace.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Publisher)
Windows XP, Adobe Photoshop, Movie Maker, Youtube Video Editor