My goal is to provide every client with efficient and excellent service that will make their business more profitable. We can work together and I always make sure I provide care, service with compassion, transparency, effectiveness, and dependability.
Services I can do for you as General Virtual Assistant (Rates for VA assistance is to be discussed with the client)
Email Management/Email Support
Document Control and Modification
Social media management including Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn Page and Youtube account management
Web Research/Data Entry Jobs
I can provide minutes of the meeting and produce simple reports.
Write blog, articles needed for your business.
Start a group for email blasts.
Transcription of Videos, Audios to File.
Preparing presentations using Powerpoint presentations.
Customer Service Assistance
Inbound and Outbound Calling
Blog Press Releases, Sponsored Posts or Articles
Platform/Application Familiar with used:
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Publisher)
Windows XP, Adobe Photoshop, Movie Maker
Platform/Application used: eSAP
Asana, Trello (Task Management App)
Etail (Order System)
Thunderbird, Outlook, Web Log In (Horde)
Blog Platform (WordPress, Blogger)
Active Campaign, Sugar Milk Database (CRM)
Pipedrive (Sales Platform)
Xero (Accounting App)
Team Up (Calendar Management)
Slack (Communications App)
Fishbowl (Purchasing System Application)
Above average analytical, oral, and written skills. Proficient in preparing of presentation materials. Well regarded as resourceful, persistent, systematic, and organized. Aggressive and easily adaptable to various working conditions and even in a fast-paced environment.
1. Broadband internet connection working at 5mbps speed, wired connection.
2. Desktop PC, Sound card, speakers
3. Virus and spyware protection software and a working firewall.
4. Software programs that may be required includes Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel), and/or Adobe Acrobat reader.
5. Instant message account (Skype, Yahoo messenger, Ichat) Skype or other teleconferencing service.
6. Quiet, private work space.
Arigato Japan Food Tours (Customer Service Manager)
Anything Powersports (Amazon US based seller)
Abukai Inc. (Quality Reviewer)
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- 4 Ways to Encourage Creativity in Your Children - January 14, 2020
- Strengthening the Bond Between Your Children and Their Grandparents - January 10, 2020
- 3 Ways You Can Save Time Each Week – With Help - January 10, 2020