My goal is to provide every client with an efficient and excellent service that will make their business more profitable. We can work together and I always make sure I provide care, service with compassion, transparency, effectiveness, and dependability.
Services I can do for you as General Virtual Assistant (Rates for VA assistance is to be discussed with the client)
Email Management/Email Support
Document Control and Modification
Social media management including Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn Page, and Youtube account management
Web Research/Data Entry Jobs
I can provide minutes of the meeting and produce simple reports.
Write a blog, articles needed for your business.
Start a group for email blasts using email campaign software
Transcription of Videos, Audios to File.
Preparing presentations using Powerpoint presentations.
Customer Service Assistance
Inbound and Outbound Calling
Blog Press Releases, Sponsored Posts or Articles
Platform/Application Familiar with used:
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Publisher)
Windows XP, Adobe Photoshop, Movie Maker, Youtube Video Editor
Asana, Trello (Task Management App)
Etail (Order System)
Thunderbird, Outlook, Web login (Horde)
Blog Platform (WordPress, Blogger)
Active Campaign, Sugar Milk Database (CRM)
Pipedrive (Sales Platform)
Xero (Accounting App)
Team-Up (Calendar Management)
Slack (Communications App)
Fishbowl (Purchasing System Application)
Salesforce Active Campaign (CRM)
Chargebee Software (Smart Subscription Billing)
Google docs, sheet
Above-average analytical, oral, and written skills. Proficient in preparing presentation materials. Well regarded as resourceful, persistent, systematic, and organized. Aggressive and easily adaptable to various working conditions and even in a fast-paced environment.
1. Broadband internet connection working at 25Mbps speed, wired connection.
2. Desktop PC, Sound card, speakers
3. Virus and spyware protection software and a working firewall.
4. Software programs that may be required include Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel), and/or Adobe Acrobat reader.
5. Instant message account (Skype, Yahoo messenger, Ichat) Skype or other teleconferencing services.
6. Quiet, private workspace.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- How to Add Personality to Your Outdoor Space - March 18, 2020
- What To Know Before You Get a New Pet - March 17, 2020
- Caliraya Ecoville Resort: A Superb Place for a Family Getaway - February 21, 2020