What is gelatin?
“It is a translucent, tasteless, water soluble protein prepared from collagen and can be used in food preparation as the basis of jellies.”
What it is made of?
The usual ingredient we have are seaweed-based. Just like Mr. Hat Gulaman, their jellos are extracted from seaweed.
Is it healthy?
Studies and researches says it has a lot of health benefits. There are medical proof that it can reduce joint and bone pain. It can also increases brain functions and surprisingly to know it reduces the signs of aging.
Reasons why we should eat gelatin?
- Your sleeping problem can be resolve. Studies shows gelatin helps improves quality of sleep this is because gelatin comtains amino acid glycine, which reduces anxiety.
- Good source of Protein. Although it is not a complete protein yet it provides extra.
- It helps solves our digestive tract problem. And because gelatin has amino acid glycine it helps increases hydrochloric acid in our tummy, which is needed for our digestion.
- It helps our skin to be more firm and elastic. Gelatin is a form of collagen that helps our skin to be young and radiant.
Source: www. healthline.com
Here is my simple Mr. Hat Gulaman recipe that you and your Child can do. Excuse for the mess on my chopping board my child does the layout 🙂
Mango and Berries Fruit Jelly
1 pack of Mr. Hat Gulaman white (unflavored) you can use Mango flavor
2-3 tablespoons of Stevia Sugarlyte
Sweet ripened mango
Blueberries ( bought ours sa Landers Store)
Alaska whipped cream for toppings (optional)
Spatula for removing the jellos
- Cook the gulaman exactly how the instructions seen sa pack.
- Once ready na pour sa measuring cup then prepare your muffin pan. Put the fruits first then the gulaman na liquified pa.
- Let is cool sa refrigerator then top ninyo ng alaska whipped cream para mas masarap.
Diba super easy lang, make sure na cool ninyo sa ref para mag set siya ng tama. You can use any fruits of your choice. Healthy yan dahil may mga fruits at maengganyo sila sa kulay.
Why choose Mr. Hat Gulaman?
Affordable, available to all leading supermarkets and grocery stores, easy to prepare and lots of flavor to choose from. You can use as for samalamig, desserts and snacks ng mga bata.
Kayo momshies have you tried using Mr. Hat Gulaman? Share ninyo mga nagawa ninyo ha? 🙂
Follow Mr. Hat Gulaman on Facebook and instagram for more gelatin-licious way of cooking gulaman.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- This is how every Mom and a Woman should fight! - February 11, 2019
- Bellatrix’s Glutathione and Collagen Review + Giveaway - February 8, 2019
- Q90 GPS Smart Watch For Kids Review - February 7, 2019