Manila, Philippines—If there is one thing we, Filipinos, are known for besides our hospitality, it would probably be our love for food. From deep-fried favorites to local sweets and delicacies, the dining table is never short of one spectacular dish or two.
This love for food also made way for us to experiment on different ingredients and cooking techniques, producing even more mouthwatering dishes. But usually, in our passion to find the dish that would tickle our taste buds, we have forgotten to be more cautious and picky with the ingredients we use. While experimenting on food items sounds fun, it can also become time-consuming, expensive, and unhealthy.
With the right equipment though, you can turn even the simplest of ingredients into a scrumptious—and nutritious—meal.
The Sharp Steamwave Oven is a 3-in-1 cooking system that allows you to Steam, Grill, and Reheat. With its different features, you can keep on cooking your favorite dishes and at the same time explore new recipes.
Using the Steam feature, you can have healthier meals in just a press of a button. The oven is built with a non-steam vent for a hassle and mess-free cooking. Steaming also keeps the food’s nutrients, color, and texture intact for a more appetizing meal.
Steaming might sound bland at first but with some creativity, it might just become your favorite cooking method. Not only can it be used for vegetables and fish, but it is also a viable cooking technique for meats like pork and chicken and for some desserts too.
Try this simple steamed salmon with asparagus and white wine recipe with your Sharp Steamwave Oven. See how this healthier and tastier option can jazz up your lunch or dinner.
Salt and Pepper
- Spread small amount of butter in the bottom of a foil basket.
- Place the trimmed asparagus stalks in the buttered foil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the salmon fillet on top of the stalks. Drizzle some oil and add more salt and pepper.
- Add some lemon zest and two dill sprigs.
- Pull up the ends of the foil basket to create a shallow bowl and then pour some white wine. Wrap and close the foil basket.
- Place the basket in the Sharp Steamwave Oven tray and then steam for 10-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Plate and then serve.
Steamed dishes with the Sharp Steamwave Oven can be your newest favorites. And with the Grill option, you can even explore on other great recipes. Whether you’re up for any steaming, grilling, or simply reheating, your dependable kitchen partner is here to help.
The Sharp Steamwave Oven—your quick and reliable kitchen partner for meals with nutrients, colors, and textures, still in place.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Featured Holiday Pancakes are now back at Pancake’s House! - December 5, 2017
- Nailaholics: Great Argan Sale Year 2 - December 2, 2017
- Hey Sugar Waxing Salon: Now Open in Robinsons Galleria - December 2, 2017