I believe nutrition awareness should start at home first and since school is the second home of our children, they should also promote and encourage healthy eating habits of their students. School programs can help children attain full educational and healthy eating habits by giving social support.
Happy nanay here kasi sa school ng kids ko no need to pay for an expensive costumes and Principal always encourage parents to be creative. Last year, we created hat out of recycled milk boxes and my husband helped sa drawing. See below photo from my instagram: Laking tipid dba? Art papers lang at glue okay na.
For this year, 2017 I prepared face mask, see below:
Star Apple and Pineapple Face Mask
There are ways on how we can promote healthy eating habits in school or at home.
- I am preparing home cooked meals for my children and to make more fun, I am creating bento for kids.
- Let the children know the effects of junk food consumption.
- Healthy snacks or meals should be served in school.
- Let the children bring at least 1 fruit for each meal, cutting them into pieces will help.
- Follow the food pyramid, consists of Grow, Go and Glow.
- Be a role model to your children by drinking and eating fruits and vegetables.
- Do not skip breakfast.
Let’s promote healthy eating habits to our children.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Saving our Family from an Emergency! - June 25, 2018
- Why Every Household Needs Lifekit emergency bag ready? - June 12, 2018
- Dental Clinic Review: Kidsmile in Imus Cavite - June 7, 2018