I’ve been hearing so many good things about this village called Nurture Wellness in Tagaytay. We wanted to book online unfortunately our intended dates are fully booked already so we take chances going as walk in instead. we paid for P10,000.00++ 1 day and 1 night using our BPI debit so we can get upfront discount.You need to register all the guest’s name and ages as well. We booked together with our children, and our room’s name is kasiyahan. I loved how they named all the rooms and places around. There are activities line up in the morning so our children can enjoy.
Mga inay, here are reasons why you should try Nurture Wellness:
- Place is calming and well-maintained. Pag pasok nyo pa lang makakalma na mga stress niyong katawan 🙂
2. Rooms are spacious, comfy and clean. Kasiyahan is one of the Deluxe Forest View Rooms. Air-conditioned room with local and cable channel, private toilet and bath, toilet amenities, one queen sized bed plus two single beds, coffee station, turn down service. You may check this out for more.
To guide you below are the rooms that you can choose from:
Glamping– if you and you’re family are adventurous type, choose this one. They have tents and glamping materials which I believe need mo din magdala ng iba pang essentials especially with kids. This is seasonal daw. Check the link for complete inclusions.
Superior Garden View Rooms – may pa view ng tranquil garden.
Ifugao Spa Suites – Ifugao Hut inspired and with spa. Perfect for three guests or couples na gusto ng relaxation going back sa makaluma.
Family Rooms – recommended for travelers with kids.
3. Syempre ang dinadayo rin, FOOD. They serve great and delectable food. Can you also imagine eating Binagoongang Pizza. (sayang I’m not able to took a photo) pero sabi ng sister ko okay naman sana kaso amoy bagoong talaga, husband approved it naman! Sample breakfast menu nila below. Food cost per head is around P250.00 – P400.00 depende sa food preference mo.
4. Comfort rooms are clean and well maintained. Well, after sa beddings and place, second ko check ang bathroom. Kasi there are cases faucet, sink are not working which is so inconvenient kung pati yun eh problema pa. Especially if you have children with you dba? Sa nurture wellness, maganda ang banyo. Sa Kasiyahan room, we have 2 bathrooms, one with the tub and other one is yung typical na bathroom lang with showers and heater.
5. Facilities. You won’t get bored because sobrang lawak and andaming activities in store when you visit them. More photos shared here.
Couples Spa Rooms
Sabina and Carino Pavilion
Pulong & Francesca Function rooms
Glamping (Glamorous Camping) Area
5. Fun and interactive activities for the whole family.
6. Perfect relaxation, place where you can unwind from all the stress. Sa simpleng pag upo mo sa labas ng room, walked with your children or hubby, iba yung pakiramdam. Below is one of my favorite message on board.
Nakatulong ba ang information mga mommies? Below are some questions prior booking with them:
- How much ba sa Nurture Wellness? Truth is quite expensive sya pero you get what your money’s worth ika nga. I suggest, lalo pag peak season, book ahead of time besides marami ng booking platform dba? Andyan ang Travelbook, Agoda, Traveloka, Trivago, TripAdvisor and Expedia. Follow up question? Sulit ba? Yes, for us it is. Sa ganda ng view, relaxation it provides and service, panalo naman. Prices are vat inclusive.
- How to go there from Manila? “By car, take the South Expressway towards Batangas, Exit Sta. Rosa or Greenfields City. Follow the signs towards Tagaytay. Upon reaching the ridge, turn right towards Tagaytay City. Once you reach the Tagaytay City Rotonda go towards the direction of Nasugbu. Watch out for a row of restaurants (Starbucks, Leslie’s, Dencios, Carlos Pizza) on your left. Once you spot them, turn right at Magallanes Square (where you can see Globe Telecom), follow the signs leading to Nurture Spa Village, approximately 3 kms. away”.
- If you don’t have private car? Does Nurture wellness provide service? Yes, please contact them before hand and arrange with them.
- What other services they offer? “They offer a full range of services which include pampering spa services, holistic and sustainable weight loss programs, customized detox and natural healing packages.
- Need ba ng cash when paying? Yes, pero you can also use debit cards kung hindi ka hesitant i-swipe sa POS nila.
- Meron ba silang promos? Yes, you just need to subscribe sa newsletter nila para you can be updated.
- What time ang check in time or check out? These varies sa rooms na a-avail nyo pero standard will always be 2:00pm check in and check out time is 12:00 nn the other day.
- Can we make reservation online and pay them through bank? Yes, this is possible. They accept BDO and Chinabank deposits.
- May function rooms ba sila? Yes,they have 3 places to choose from: Pavilion(big enough for 120 persons) for bigger events like press launches. Francesca room which can accommodate a smaller group of 20 pax while the Filipino themed Pulong can accommodate 40 persons.
- Are children allowed to visit Nurture Wellness? Yes, they encourage parents with children because may mga activities that can help your children parang field trip narin kasi may farm animals, and plant places na napakaganda.
- Para sa mga engaged dyan, do they accept pre-nuptial shoot? Yes, sa halagang P 4,500.00 (Php 3, 000.00 is for the venue fee with one free accommodation which may use for four hours for preparation and resting area and Php 1, 500.00 for consumable amount). Schedule for pre-nuptial shooting is from Sunday to Friday”. Prices may change din siguro better inquire narin.
- Are you married and celebrating anniversary? You can try Romantiko Package – best for celebrating anniversary, birthday or a wedding gift.
- Do they have day tour trips? Yes. They have one package named Magkasintahan, which includes Magsing-irog massage with facial or foot massage at may kasamang meal for two. Perfect ang day tour para maikutan ang farm area and coffee grinding narin.
- Are pets allowed? At the time na pumunta kami, they said pets are not allowed.
- Any parking space? Yes, malaki naman yung parking.
Final Say: Highly recommended! 9 out of 10 ratings.
Website: Nurture Wellness
Address: Nurture Wellness Village Pulong Sagingan, Barangay Maitim II West Cavite, Tagaytay, Luzon 4120, Philippines
Mobile: +63 918 888 8772
Telephone: +63 2 710 9786
Facebook l Instagram
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Are you a BPI Debit Card and get P1M Personal Accident Insurance coverage for only P 365.00? - December 11, 2019
- How do we Make our Brushing Time our Hapee Time - November 17, 2019
- Review: Modified Pag-IBIG 2 (MP2) Savings Program - October 31, 2019