I’m a Bento Enthusiast!
I admit I can’t stop myself buying or collecting Bento accessories from lunch boxes, cutters, baran, small cups to divide portion of anything I will put into my kid’s meal.
Bento is home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. A traditional bento holds rice, fish or meat, cooked vegetables usually on bento boxes. It can be disposable container to hand crafted ware.
Why I love Bento?
– My son is a picky eater, so it was a success for me when I tried making simple shapes out of the rice and meat that I have prepared.
– Making bento meals is so fun.
– Perfect bonding moment with my children and they share whatever shapes or design they want.
– I can prepare healthy and tasty food for my kids and make sure it is nutritionally balanced.
– Bento looks attractive and appetizing to the children who always avoid to try new taste of food.
– I am saving a lot when preparing what I cooked for them.
– My children looks forward to create another new meal and excited to share with their classmates or friends.
Sharing you my BENTO Accessories
|Sandwich, Cookie cutters (Numbers, shapes, animals, name it, it’s there)|
|Disney Cutters, Heart molder, and fruit cutter|
|Bento Baran Food Separator from Japan|
|Bento Sticks from Japan|
|Different shapes of Bento container|
|Bento paper cups (from Japan)|
Nakakatuwa lang talaga makita I have these much 🙂 Marami na raw ito according to my sister.
Where I usually buy Bento accessories:
Some are gifts
– I bought that 101 pcs cutter online for P 1,000.00.
– Baran, cups, sticks ( gift from my ate’s partner) she said nasa 30 pesos lang converted sa peso.
– Container (depends on the size but mine was P88.00 to P99.00.
And there was a time when I joined online contest on making creative meal for my child. And I am lucky I won. See below what I made baon
|My daughter Diana’s baon
Too bad that I cannot post my other creations of meals because of lost data on my phone.
And because I am happy to share my experience. I’ll be giving away bento accessory for my reader. Will post soon.
How about you fellow moms? I would love to hear your bento stories 😉
Note: momofpreemies was my old domain.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Fairy Skin’s Derma Facial Set Review - August 6, 2019
- Send Some Love this Mother’s Day with Send A Shakey’s - May 8, 2019
- San Miguel Purefoods Kids Kitchen Camp 2019 - May 7, 2019