These days people opt not to avail any insurance may it be it is vehicle insurance, house insurance and most especially a life insurance. Worry no more. BPI offers the lowest insurance ever, P365 BPI / MS Personal Accident Insurance. Because we cannot tell what’s gonna happen each day we go out.
- The program is open to all BPI Cardholder(s) (Credit, Debit, and Prepaid) between 18-65 years old.
- The program will run from May 20, 2019, to December 31, 2019.
What is your coverage:
One (1) Year Insurance Coverage (from the time you avail it)
P1,000,000 Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement
P20,000 Burial Assistance
How to get this P 365 Insurance Program?
- Visit any BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) and BFB ( BPI Family Savings Bank) Branches Nationwide.
- Ask the bank office staff for the BPI/MS Personal Accident Insurance – The P365 Program.
- You will fill-up the form and they will immediately and ask you to swipe your BPI card at the POS Terminal in the branch.
- You’ll get your policy that instant. Below is a sample.
This is the cheapest life insurance I got for myself. And for only 365 you’ve protected yourself and your loved ones when suddenly that accident happens.
Hopefully, they can extend the program until next year (2020) because not all are aware of this program.
And in my opinion, this shall be an offer to kids below 18 years old like any other VUL has to offer in the market.
This cannot be used for critical or any medical insurance, this is solely for personal Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement, and they have burial assistance.
This is not transferrable.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- 4 Ways to Encourage Creativity in Your Children - January 14, 2020
- Strengthening the Bond Between Your Children and Their Grandparents - January 10, 2020
- 3 Ways You Can Save Time Each Week – With Help - January 10, 2020