What is PAGIBIG Plus Loyalty Card?
“The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus allows you to enjoy exclusive discounts and rewards on your grocery purchases, tuition fee, hospital bills, fuel expenses, restaurant bills and many more from our more than 300 partner-establishments nationwide. And now, you can also use it as a cash card where you may conveniently receive your Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) proceeds, MP2 Savings dividends, and other benefits.
The reason why I applied for this one because I wanted my MP2 Savings dividends earning be remitted here just in case I need to withdraw my earnings na. Plus the fact na andami niyang PERKS Partners. Mapa-beauty and wellness, restaurants, hotels, education and many more.
Before ka mag-apply ng Loyalty card nila, make sure you are an active paying member, if not PAGIBIG member can assist you reactivating your membership. Below are the steps how you can apply for this card:
- Download the Pag-IBIG loyalty card application form and complete the form. Make sure you also bring your own pen and be ready with photocopy ng ID’s. Less hassle sa pila yan.
- Submit the completed form to the nearest Pag-IBIG Fund branch. If you’re residing in South like Las Pinas, you can directly go to Robinson’s Mall near LTO Las Pinas.
- Pay the registration fee on the cashier. Make sure to keep the receipt for documentation purposes and upon claiming your card.
- Proceed to the enrollment kiosk to have your picture taken and they will ask some personal details and let you sign the ID digitally.
- An officer will validate your information and ask you to sign the documents.
- That instant you’ll get your card, a UNION bank type of card.
Important Things to Remember about PAGIBIG Plus Loyalty Card:
- It is not considered as a primary Identification card.
- This cost P100.00 para lang ibang loyalty card ng shops.
- It serves as a perks card for all active members only. Nagtaka din ako na yun lang ang function considering VISA and Bancnet siya sa. Pero when I checked their perks partners not bad for a loyalty card at all 🙂
- If enrolled ka sa MP2 savings program nila, your dividends earning can directly be deposited sa loyalty card mo and less hassle na i-withdraw to any PAGIBIG branch.
- If you are planning to file for any loans, you can definitely use this card kasi dito rin nila pwede ihulog direct ang loan mo.
- And just recently, I tried kung ano pa ang pwede pag gamitan, if you’re a freelance contractor and wanted to get your paypal verified, you can use this card 🙂 Na-amaze ako kasi mahirap magpa-verify sa paypal before. So now this card helps a lot 🙂
So wag kana magpatumpik-tumpik pa, punta ka na pinakamalapit na branch sayo. Please share this post para bago mag-apply hindi malito. 🙂
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Hassle-free of Getting your Registry Documents through PSA (NSO) Helpline - June 11, 2022
- A delightful and techy Holiday experience at SM ChristmaSaya Village - November 28, 2021
- The Grand Opening of SM City Grand Central - November 28, 2021
1 thought on “How to apply for Pagibig’s Plus Loyalty Card and why you need it?”
Merun na ako niyan momsh.. Heheh gamit ko siya pag bumili aa puregold.. Para dun pasok points.. By the way momsh, anu po yun MP2 savings?