It’s time to love myself! I barely wear make up whenever going out unless it would be a very elegant event to attend to.
As we age, our skin naturally becomes drier and flaky. So be sure to be hydrated and use daily moisturizers. But me as a mom who is a budget conscious, I find it not reasonable to buy branded facial skincare set yet I am just doing it naturally.
Thankful to a friend who asked me to try this product named, Fairy Skin Derma Facial Set.
About the product:
Fairy Skin Derma Facial Set is use for the treatment and prevention of severe cases of melasma, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads by penetrating pores to reduce break-outs, eliminate acne-causing bacteria, and remove dead skin cells. It whitens dark spots, blemishes and other discoloration such as freckles and age spots to achieve younger-looking skin.
Direction For Use:
- Derma Soap. Use in the morning and at night as your daily cleanser. Apply to damp face and lather for 10-20 seconds before rinsing and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Derma Facial Toner. Place a small amount of Fairy Skin Derma Facial Toner on a swab of cotton and spread evenly on your face and neck with upward motion. Use twice daily for a month.
- Brightening Cream. After using the toner, apply Fairy Skin’s cream evenly on your face and neck with upward motion. Use once a day preferably before bedtime for 1 month.
- Sunblock Cream. Use Fairy Skin’s sunblock cream during day time and best results while using the toner and cream for added protection during the expoliation process. Best applied 30 minutes before going out with sun exposure.
What To Expect?
Expect rough and flaky skin after a few days of using the product. At first, I panicked. But, it was really part of the expoliation thing which means it does removes dead skin cells and renewing my skin. See photo below:
Sobrang hapdi siya first 2 weeks but all worth the peeling. I stopped using different creams pa muna while using it and let my skin breathe and expoliate and not even using make up. You should expect changes or results after 2 weeks. Also while using those creams eh pagpapawisan ang face mo parang oily pero pag gising mo sobrang light and fresh ka.
No kidding ang ganda ng effect niya sakin after a month of using it. My friends even noticed and find me blooming. See below photo collage. No filter yan 😱
Ang tanong! Mahal ba siya? Fairy Skin Derma Facial Set is just P300.00. Now lang ako na- satisfy sa isang product.
Pero please note din ha know your skin type prior using any facial products kasi minsan mas nakaka damage pa siya ng face. Believe me, ako ang taong sobrang takot sumubok ng kahit na anong skin products and yet natuwa naman ako sa unang pagkakataon eh maganda ang result.
I will continuously use Fairy Skin kasi it gives me glowing and radiant skin. But also remember na holistic dapat ang pagpapaganda. Keep yourself hydrated, importante din na nakakapag work out ka kahit 30mins a day kasi it will help na maging mas glowing pa ang skin mo.
Ito po si Mommy Heart na nagiiwan ng isang encouragement and enlightement.
We should practice self-care. Self-care can also award us with several health benefits too, including improving our immunity, increasing our positive thinking and mindset, and making us less susceptible to stress and other similar emotional health issues.
“Give yourself love, attention and care that you give to others and watch yourself bloom. And never forget that learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all”.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Fairy Skin’s Derma Facial Set Review - August 6, 2019
- Send Some Love this Mother’s Day with Send A Shakey’s - May 8, 2019
- San Miguel Purefoods Kids Kitchen Camp 2019 - May 7, 2019