Bakit nga ba ang March ay ang buwan ng Fire Prevention?
“As per Proclamation No. 360, s. 1989, and Proclamation No. 115-A, s. 1966, March is Fire Prevention Month and Burn Prevention Month. As the month when, according to Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA), temperature and humidity start to rise. March is also the month where the risk of fire becomes a very real concern.”
Source: E Compare Mo
They say, mas maigi na talagang manakawan ka kesa masunugan ka. It’s like starting again the basics of starting a home and painfully most of the time lalo na sa residential areas, fire explosion ang nagiginf cause ng death.
Sa tamang kaalaman and precautions, we can always help prevent damages from any of these fire explosions and make our home fireproof.
- Make it a habit checking gas leakages especially before leaving the house and make sure it is tightly closed after using it.
- Regularly seek electrician to check your electrical appliances. Lucky, my daddy and husband checked these things for us.
- If you can avail fire smoke detectors and have it installed. The easiest and fastest way you can protect your family and detect fire the soonest.
- Equipped your house a fire preparedness kit. That way a fire extinguisher is handy, always ready and other helping survival will be available upon reach.
- If possible, create a fire exit or door. This is an option for you to easily escape.
- Most importantly, educate your children and family for your escape plan. Places where to go to, number to call at, and other important things to do during and after the fire explosion.
What’s Inside the Bag?
(1) Whistle + Compass + Thermometer
(1) Multi Purpose Tool
(1) Rope (1o meters)
(1) Fire Blanket
(1) Fire Escape Mask
(1) Fire Ball
(1) Wire Saw
(1) Light Torch with Multi-Colored Lens
(1) Portable Fire Extinguisher
(1) Fire Retardant Leather Gloves (pair)
First Aid Kit Hard Casing 1 1 Gauze (3″X3″) 1 1 Gauze (2″X2″) 1 1 Adhesive Bandage Strip 10 (1) Alcohol Applicator Pad 10 , CPR Barrier 1
Povidone Applicator Stick (5)
Pocket Flashlight (with batteries) 1
Triangular Bandage 1
Aluminum Whistle 1
Thermal Blanket 1
Rubber Tourniquet 1
Medical Tape (Small) 1
Medical Tape (Medium) 1
Instant Ice Pack 1
Safety Pins 10
Gauze Pad (4″x4″) 2
Gauze Bandage (3″x10″)
N95 Facemask 2
Burn Ointment 1
Elastic Bandage (3″x5″) 1
Price: P7,990.00 at Lifekit. Be Fire Prepared at Home and contact them now
Lifekit Directory: Facebook
G/F Savana Commercial Building 3, Venecia St., cor. Metropolitan Avenue, Brgy Sta. Cruz, Makati
Call (02) 701 8981
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Send Some Love this Mother’s Day with Send A Shakey’s - May 8, 2019
- San Miguel Purefoods Kids Kitchen Camp 2019 - May 7, 2019
- Nagbalik na si Popoy: John Lloyd as Turk’s Newest Endorser - April 30, 2019