These days hospitals are now fully occupied due to viral infections that has been spreading all over the Philippines. Walang ligtas, worst cases children are being hospitalized due to Pneumonia and other viral illnesses. Worrying about their health condition kasama na ang hospital bills, right? We want peace of mind at huwag madagdagan ang anxiety so we can focus na lang taking care of them.
These days marami nang nago-ooffer ng HMO cards, free yan if employed ka privately or sa government. Eh pano na if you are employed at nasa bahay ka lang, can be stay at home mom ka, working virtually? No worries na tayo mga momshies, meron na tayong option to get our HMO cards and for kids.
Glad I’ve found Mariahealth.ph, they solve every Filipino’s problem. And according to them only 4% of the Philippine population have healthcare. They offer simple, easy access to healthcare because they believe everyone deserves one.
Sharing you what I I’ve got for my son, My Maxicare Lite Green. This prepaid HMO card is perfect for those who simply want coverage in case of hospital confinement. Meaning not for out patient care or consultation.
With this card, my son will receive expert care and hospitalization coverage from Maxicare’s 1000 + accredited hospitals for confirmed cases of these following 8 viral illneses:
- Typhoid and Paratyphoid
For only P1,599.00, get ONE-TIME availment coverage for hospital confinement costs up to P25,000.00 which covers:
- Regular Private room and board accommodation
- Use of operating room, intensive care unit (ICU), Isolation room (if prescribed by the attending accredited physician) and recovery room
- Doctor’s fees
- Standard nursing services
- Medicines while in confinement
- Blood products, transfusions and intravenous fluids, including blood and screening and cross matching for member only as recipient
- X-ray, laboratory tests and diagnostic tests, anesthesia, oxygen and its administration
- Dressing, casts and other supplies/services directly related to medical management of the patient Edit
- Nationwide access to Maxicare accredited hospitals
Additional benefits include:
- 20% discount for Metro Dental Services
- 15% discount for My Health Services
Age eligibility: 2 to 60 years old only
Once card is received, no need to worry because hassle free ang registration thru SMS.
What are the payment options they accept?
- They accept bank deposits like BDO internet banking
- Over-the-counter payments ( SM branches, LBC, Cebuana Lhulilier)
- Paypal transfer
- Credit card
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you still use the remaining balance if availment is below the benefit limit? Lite prepaid health card can only be used once, regardless if the total benefit limit of Php 25,000 is consumed or not.
2. Do you need to have PhilHealth coverage?PhilHealth coverage is required once admitted. However, for those without Philhealth, one can settle the PhilHealth portion of the hospital bill before being discharged from the hospital.
3. How to activate your card?
Step 1: Scratch the 1168 (Medilink) cardnumber portion of the card
Text MAXIPREPAID<1168cardnumber>#######and send to (0917) 898-9691 / (0917) 777- 6565 / (0999) 888-6565
Card will be activated after 15 days upon registration.
4. Is it transferrable?
No, once activated, prepaid health cards are non-transferable. But it can be given as gifts provided it is not registered or used yet.
5. How to check if your hospital or doctor are accredited?
For a list of Maxicare’s accredited providers, please visit this link
6. How would I know if payment is successful?
An instruction will be sent to your email address and you should follow promptly. They only have 1 hour time duration.
7. Any extra charges to be paid?
Yes, delivery and service fee. Shipping fee is P150.00 within the Philippines. Maximum of 5 cards per order and per address. NOT AVAILABLE yet internationally.
There are no deliveries on weekends and holidays.
8. Is it renewable?
Unfortunately not. But for some cards yes.
What are the benefits of getting prepaid card than comprehensive one?
- No need for medical tests or requirements prior purchasing.
- Hassle free activation that can be done online or sms.
- Wide range of payment options like bank deposits, PayPal, credit card and over-the-counter.
- Fast and prompt delivery. You can also pick it up, and some cases through email.
There you go momshies. Hindi na now hindrance na walang work or mahal ang hmo cards, sa murang halaga na pwedeng pagipunan, may peace of mind kana hindi man malaki at least handa kana. Although praying parin ako na huwag magamit ito.
Kayo momsh nakakuha na ba kayo ng prepaid hmo card? Anong experience ninyo?
Card info reference: https://mariahealth.ph
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Mantra Home Service Massage Review + Giveaway! - March 22, 2019
- Jolly University Year 5 Grand Cook Off was a blast! - March 16, 2019
- Alaskan Malamutes Open for Stud Service - March 12, 2019