Here in our country, we are vulnerable to natural and environmental disasters like earthquake, flash floods, fire, and volcano eruptions. All these and other factors in our community which to say most of us find it hard to cope because of lack of essential things needed at home or not prepared on this situation.
Question is, how prepared are you? I believe storing emergency packs at home is now essential part of our family to be safe in every situation. And it is true that if you’re in panic situation you won’t be able to put things in order and might neglect choosing what needs to be in your emergency bag. Black out might be experience and causing water interuptions. Home will not be safe for you especially when you have children and possible evacuation during extreme weather conditions and you all may suffer from serious injuries where emergency bags are most needed for immediate treatment and attention to needs.
Glad I found Lifekit, sharing stories behind this product and company:
What is Lifekit? They are the Trusted Brand of Survival Kits. The Preferred Choice of Both International and Local Corporations, Organizations and Establishments.
Lifekit’s Mission: They hope to be able to do our part in helping to save both the lives of your loved ones and the life of your very own. Nothing else in the world matters more than that.
Please take a look below product Lifekit offers: They have every bag for every situation that will surely beneficial for you and for your family, or employee.
What makes them unique among others?
- For every kit or bag you’ll get, there is an extra pouch that you can use for anything important that you need to add especially for documents.
- You get what your money’s worth, anything inside the bag is functional.
- Lifekit packs are cheaper compare to others yet quality of item is not compromised.
- They are prompt answering all your queries.
- Great customer support 🙂
WANT TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW: Kindly email or send Lifekit a message via Facebook messenger with your following details: Price list can be provided.
- Your complete name
- Emergency bag, survival kit you are interested with
- Your active email address and mobile number
- How did you know about Lifekit
Grab your LifeKit Pack now:
Address: G/F Savana Commercial Building 3, Venecia St., cor. Metropolitan Avenue, Brgy Sta. Cruz (10.85 mi) Makati 1203
0917 890 5030
Contact Person: Christopher Santos, OPERATIONS Manager– LifeKit
Buhaymommy blog giveaway here and a chance to win a Lifekit Bag 🙂
Terms and Conditions of the Giveaway!
- This giveaway is open to residents of the Philippines and aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be July 26, 2018. After this date the no further entries will be accepted.
- Winners will be chosen via rafflecopter. Special prize will be determined on FB likes and shared of a participant. Some are optional yet the more entries you send, more chances of winning.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be reach and did not respond in a timely manner, another winner will be chosen.
- Winners are required to post Lifekit’s item with them and tagging along each page for Buhaymommy and Lifekit.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Hassle-free of Getting your Registry Documents through PSA (NSO) Helpline - June 11, 2022
- A delightful and techy Holiday experience at SM ChristmaSaya Village - November 28, 2021
- The Grand Opening of SM City Grand Central - November 28, 2021
6 thoughts on “Why Every Household Needs Lifekit emergency bag ready?”
Year 2008 nung manalasa yung Bagyong Frank sa probinsya namin sa Iloilo. Yun yung pinakaworst na bagyo na naranasan at nasaksikan ko. Dahil sa lugar namin marami ang nalunod, nadisgrasya at namatay. Yung bahay namin malapit lang sa ilog. Halos lahat ng bahay pinasok na ng baha dahil lumagpas na ang tubig sa dike. Mabuti nalang at may 2nd floor kami. At wala sa kapamilya ko ang nadisgrasya samin. Sana kung meron lang Lifekit yung mga bawat bahay walang buhay ang mawawala.
1. ung nag ONDOY noon tlgang d kmi prepared ng family ko d nmin expect na ganun kalakas ang ulan at nag brown out pa at baha pa kaya mahirap lumabas,wala kaming stocks ng food noon and mga cp nmin lowbat di rin kmi noon mahilig sa mga rechargable na gamit gaya ng ilaw nag regret tlga kmi kung bakit d nmin pinaghandaan ung bagyong un .
2. Pangalawang d kami prepared na bagyo is ung YOLANDA sakto nung bagyo na un manganganak na pla ako sa pg mamadali nmin na dalhin ako sa paanakan d kmi handa para sa bagyo ni wala kming dalawang payong ang dala lng nmin gamit ko at ng baby ..
Halos 3days kmi ng stay nun sa paanakan dahil nrin sa lakas ng ulan at hangin + my mga baha baha pa …
Ngayon sisiguraduhin ko na dapat lagi kmi preprared sa mga sakuna at tlgang makakatulong ang LifeKit sa pagiging prepared nmin dahil halos lahat nsa iisang bag na pg my emergency isang damputan nlng andun na lahat …
Roselyn Dela Fuente
During typhoon and brown out. We run out of food stocks, batteries and water. A time that our neighboor get bruised because of fallen roofs. And we dont have first aid kit.
So glad lifekit is a saver.. Especially this day, rainy seasons expect more floods, brown outs, . Be aware, ready and prepare..
Lifekit can help me and my family as well being prepared in times when we needed it by having it wherever i am everyday. I always make sure that i have especially when we are out. I remember the times when we are out. My husband, sister inlaw and i are in the coffee house together with my younger daughter. Sobrang likot kahit bantayan. When there is a couple who came in and my daughter hold the door without knowing of the couple and then ayun na nga. Naipit yung kamay ng anak ko. We were so shocked and yung dugo is mabilis na lumabas. Wala ako kahit anong first aid kita na dala kaya sobrang di ko na talaga alam gagawin ko. Hanggang yung damit ko nalang pinang punas ko para mawala kahit papano yung dugo. Kaya super need ko talaga to hindi lang para sa disaster or what. Kundi para sa lahat ng emergencies na hindi inaasahang mangyayari.
Ann Margot Gabris
Its good for every body. .. Mabuti na ang laging handa. Hindi kasi natin alam kung kailan darating ang mga sakuna.. Thank you Buhay mommy.. For sharing this story
Everytime na may nagkakaron ng serious injury sa bahay. Likr one time yung brother ko nahiwaan sya ng bubog sa paa. Malaki sya not an ordinary hiwa. And because of not having emergency kit or lifesaver kit, di agad nabigyan ng first aid brother ko. Now that i have my own childern, i want to be ready in anything mapa bagyo man o anong unos or kailangan gamutin. Lifekit bag is a must.