When purchasing something, decisions are basically coming from our impulse feeling. Which is not the case as always especially if it’s an expensive one. Some or most of the things we wanted to buy require research, checking reviews, and most of all you have enough money for it.
Reality when we decide to buy our own car, it was a very exciting moment. Somehow think of how much will that cost us every month. But wanted to share with you some things you need to check prior owning a brand-new car.
1. Have a budget
When you pay to the dealer, it doesn’t end up there. You have to consider after buying, you have to save for the car maintenance, gasoline, insurances and all. Make sure you have a budget that can compensate for all those after-sales expenses. The best way is to plan and set a budget for it. How much are you willing to shed monthly and make sure your everyday expenses will not be affected. Don’t spend what you cannot afford, believe me, it is not a good idea.
2. Know which car suits your family.
Which means after you consider buying your first car, decide what type of vehicle you needed. We have Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs), Asian Utility Vehicles (AUVs), and vans. Choose a car with the good option, is its fuel efficient? Is it light and convenient? Of course, think of your family’s safety. Check if it has Airbag system, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and cars.com can help you.
3. Get the right features for the right car
If you have children or nearly planning to have one, it is a requirement to get a four doors type of car. Please always consider children opt to do the climbing in and out of the back seat. Also, consider, make sure you have a car seat with you for your child’s safety. Professional and dealer would explain much of this features when you are decided to purchase your first car.
4. Prepare for all the papers you need.
If you will be purchasing your car via loan application, dealers and bank will ask for your documents like financial documents that will support your purchase. Identification cards, employment papers.
5. Make sure you know how will you pay for it.
Are you be paying cash? Or will pay monthly. If you have decided to apply for a loan, check for the interest rates, years you will be paying for it and how much would be your downpayment. But, if you have the cash to pay for your new car it is the best option you could have, no worries on interest and no hassle paying monthly.
6. Take also the chance to canvass for dealers who offer car discounts, seen some dealers are now offering due to holiday season’s coming.
7. Insure your car right away. It is now essential because it will cover your expenses in the event your car gets damaged and it helps when you have comprehensive coverage who can pay for all your expenses about the damage from anything other than collision. If you unsure where to avail, Ever Ready Insurance Agency can surely help you. Visit them on Facebook for more details.
If all are prepared and ready, go ahead and have a happy hunt for your new car!
Blogger owner behind this blog. Traveller I Customer Service l Freelance Writer l Work at home mom. Blogging is her way of sharing her thoughts, stating forthright, truthful point of views, and her journey with her preemie babies and as a homemaker.
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- How to Maximize Your Home Massage Experience - April 14, 2019
- Yvan, Our Living Testimony of Miracle - April 12, 2019
- Your family might be one who are Malnutrition Trapped! - March 28, 2019