I remember when I was a child, my Auntie don’t give us packed lunch or baon. She only gave us money to buy our food which costs P1.00, a choice of bread or puto. And I felt sad, but now I understand why. Preparing breakfast, lunch or snack is really time-consuming. Especially making bento, but then I realized making bento doesn’t have to be complicated.
Having a picky eater child, makes me wonder, what else I can do to my make my son eat what I serve. As time goes by, I learned the basic of bento-ing.
- It should be healthy and balanced. Making bento is the best way to cut down veggies and fruits into small pieces that they won’t realize they ate it already. What I did, I always look into food pyramid.
- It should be delicious. I guess no one will eat what you have prepared if it’s not tasty. Kids taste buds is so sensitive and not easy to please.
- Quick and easy to prepare. We moms can’t stay longer preparing or putting design on the plate.
- Veggies and fruits these days are expensive, so make sure you’ll buy only what your family can eat.
- With the appetizing look. Kids are attracted to cartoon characters, colorful design. It’s like, “more than meets the eye.” Hehe My son is an ultimate fan of Optimus Prime.
- Plan ahead. This will help you what to prepare everyday, (checklist enthusiast 🙂
- Include love and inspiring notes.
- For veggies and fruits, you can grind them into smallest pieces so you can mix them along with the main meal.
Sharing below are the creations I made to the best I can:
I hope you like my creations 🙂 These are all made with love. The best part of this bento- making is when my children appreciates all the effort, saying “Mom, thank you for the love and we finished our baon“, even their classmates said, my kids baon are so cute and pretty.
Will update this post for more bento-creations 😉 Happy bento-making fellow moms and dad ♥
Latest posts by Mommy Heart (see all)
- Hassle-free of Getting your Registry Documents through PSA (NSO) Helpline - June 11, 2022
- A delightful and techy Holiday experience at SM ChristmaSaya Village - November 28, 2021
- The Grand Opening of SM City Grand Central - November 28, 2021
31 thoughts on “Buhay Mommy Im-bento Creations”
Wow Mommy, you are super artistic! Grabe, I’m super inspired by this bento making pero I haven’t tried doing it yet. I should really try and maybe my son will love to eat even more!
Thanks sis, go to bento making na 🙂 worth it yan♥
Wow ang gaganda!:) Parang easy to do din kaso pag ako na gagawa ampangit haha. Sana matuto na din ako nyan para mapakin ng mas marami si Enzo!:)
Thanks sis Jho. Touched ako sa feedback ♥
Super creative bento lunch for your kid. Ang galing!
Thanks sis Peachy ♥
I really admire moms who take time out to make these really nice bento lunches 😀
I’m sure you’ll do the same if you have luxury of time 🙂
Gosh I’ve been seeing bentos around and I really can’t cook! HUHUHU my insecurity as a mom is not being able to do this for Ynigo. He’s still young (1 year old palang) but I’m so scared that when he enters schooling age, I wouldn’t be able to do this. But I’ll try this out! Thanks for this!
Kaya mo rin yan mommy ♥
And the anak would reply and smile, i love you, too, mama. You are so sweet. I also make bento for my little boy but not everyday. I would love him to have something with sabaw like adobo and afritada and its kinda challenging to bento it. But then, i really salute you. Btw, where you got your blue baunan? Love it.
Free lang yan sis sa Lactum before. Na try ko na din pag baunan sila ng may sabaw, nakalagay sa sauce container yung akin, hindi ko pa lang napopost 🙂 ill tag you ♥
Simple meals that have been presented with such great love. 🙂 I love the idea of putting notes with it. 🙂
Thank you Liz 🙂
Your bento were all crafted with love, I can see that.
Thank you mommy Lani ♥
Ang Galing:) so nice, mommy. I know how difficult it is to prepare baon! I’m sure your
Kids have lots of fun eating their food.
Thank you sis Kathleen ♥
I agree! Preparing baon is so time-consuming. But if you have the time and the talent to make it more fun by doing bento, why not, right? 🙂
grabe! Kainggit naman your talent! Im excited to create my own bento when the time comes for me to send the boys to school. as of now, we enjoy homeschooling but next year, i’ll send him to school!
Goodluck sis, sana makita ko din bento creations mo ♥
Awww your bento creations are really cute! But you know what I love the most? Your touching notes 🙂
Thanks sis Maan♥
Your bento baons looks yummy and full of love. Your kids are so lucky to have you. 🙂
Touched ako, thanks sis Edel ♥
I soo sense the love you have for your kids in your bento creations. I hope that I can do the same for mine as they do bring baon every Tuesday for their MAPEH classes. 🙂
Try mo sis, surely they will have fun eating their baon ♥
super cute ng mga bento creations mo sis. but more than that, your heartwarming notes are really inspiring. lucky kids to have you as their mommy
Thank you Ms. Tina ♥