MoneyMax.ph is the Philippines most comprehensive online platform for comparing financial- and telecom products and -services. We aim to consistently find the best broadband plans, credit cards, loans, and other services and products that suit your needs. We continuously roll out more products and services to compare in order to expand the free comparison service we offer, and continuously strive towards improving the current products and services being compared.
4. A wide range of comparison for your loans, broadband and credit card.
5. They accept cash and post dated check for payments.
6. Once payment has been made, they will email you your new policy in 3 days. (Soft copy will be provided)
7. They will send hard copy of your car insurance to your car dealer.
1. Tell about your car (Enter your car model so they can help you find the right car insurance)
2. Tell them about your location and car usage (to cater your needs)
3. Choose your cover options (Specify your preferences)
4. Compare personalized results (Free quotes with no obligation to)
They can also compare prices for credit cards, housing and personal loan, broadband services.
Additional information might help you.
Amount of coverage, premiums changes rapidly. Their quotation is just good for 48 hours. So in our experience, our policy will expire on May 23, so we have ample time to choose what best provider that can offer higher coverage compared to our current provider without compromising the coverage. They may send you a lowest rate today but who knows it can change, higher or or much lower. You don’t need to rush 😉 They are open for extension.
We based our decision on annual premium, claims process, coverage and convenience.
Try to research and communicate with other car insurance provider, and see for yourself if that will definitely save you some money or not.
You can ask MoneyMax if they can offer you longer terms for your payment. Ours is 4 months to pay. We decided to pay this little short of time, the longer you chose to pay your premium, chances that you can’t avail the insurance immediately after your car insurance expires, unless you will pay it in cash.
MoneyMax helped us find the best car insurance and we are able to saved P9,000.00.
Connect with them:
Tel: 02 750 2703
Office Hours: Mon – Fri, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
18/F Antel 2000 Corporate Center 121 Valero St. Salcedo Village Makati City, NCR, Philippines 12
Latest posts by Heart Calimlim (see all)
- Press Release: Mommy and Kid Cupcake Baking Workshop with Maya Kitchen - May 25, 2016
- Review: Premium White Rice by Don Nats - May 25, 2016
- Healthy Cooking with the Goodness of Mott’s 100% Original Apple Juice - May 17, 2016