Are you a working mom or a stay at home like me? Do not have much time going out to relax? Truly, if I would choose I prefer a good home service massage so I won’t feel the hassle of traveling after and just sleep right away.
Being a full time mom is not an easy task and all pressure is often unbearable. We moms deserves a break, we tend to put ourselves lasts before our kids and l can’t think of anyone who deserves a massage more than a mom. And a regular massage can help in many ways.
Why is it beneficial?
Massage helps reduce stress. Stress comes from different angle and it carries within our muscle which can manifest body pains and aches. A proper massage helps those stiffed and tense muscles to relax, might not be for long but it will let you feel relaxed.
Massage helps regulate your mood swings. Taking care of our children takes a lot of effort and patience. Admit it, kids drives us crazy from time to time. Massage can help you deal with moods better.
It gives comfort and relaxation you need.
It reduces anxiety and depression. Depression alone can lead to many serious health conditions and a good massage can help at least eliminate depression because it relaxes all your muscle tension.
These days there are spa’s who offer home service massage and glad to share a review on this spa named, Mantra Home Service Spa.
About Mantra Home Service Massage
Mantra Home Service Massage is a home service spa for women, man and even kids here in Cavite. They will come and visit you anywhere here in Cavite: Bacoor, Imus, Kawit, Dasmariñas, General Trias and Trece Martires.
Services Being Offered right at the comfort of your home:
My final say about Mantra:
- Our therapist Maribel is very friendly and excellent in her profession.
- They can customize the massage to focus on stressed part of your body. Mine was reflexology service.
- Their massage technique are so good and calming.
- My kids loved the green tea oil and mine was Sampaguita oil which gives a relaxing smell that goes to your senses right at the moment you smell it.
- They are right on time.
- They also offer body scrub, ventosa, hot compress and ear candling.
- Customer service are outstanding when it comes to responding to inquiries.
- They have specialized massage for your kids, which is gentle and my kids loved it. It lasts 30 minutes for only P125.00. Please see a review written by my daughter.
- They have lactation and postnatal massage. Perfect para sa mga breastfeeding mom.
- All services are affordable yet it won’t compromise the service.
- They offer gift certificates that you can share to your loved ones.
- All massage therapist are licensed and experienced.
- NO hidden charges. Might be wondering why ang mura pero promise you get what you pay for.
- Lastly, it is done right here at home. I was able to sleep right away and no hassle of travelling.
Hopefully they can cater sa ibang location like Laspiñas or ibang place in Manila. Surely, they will attract more clients. Wish they also have other spa services like eyelashes extension, bleaching and brow waxing.
Nevertheless, me and my kids enjoyed and we highly recommend Mantra Home Service Spa.
Please be in touch with them via mobile:
0927-555-5880 l 0998-239-1669 l 0917-967-7761 l 0947-741-6777
TREAT YOURSELF TO A MASSAGE DAY, SAGOT NA NI BUHAYMOMMY YAN! 🙂
Mechanics to Follow:
Like, react to 5 recent posts of Buhaymommy and Mantra Home Service on Facebook and Instagram.
Like and share this review and giveaway to your friends na taga Cavite:
Bacoor, Imus, Kawit, Dasmariñas, General Trias and Trece Martires. Please tag them upon sharing.
Use hashtags- #pleaseshare #buhaymommyblogXgiveawaymassage#MantraHomeService #Relaxationatitsbest
Comment down why you need a massage and how Mantra Home Service will help you? Don’t forget to write your name, exact location and mobile number. This is mandatory when selecting a winner.
Giveaway runs from March 22, 2019 to April 05, 2019 only.
Buhaymommy will choose one winner on Facebook and one winner on Instagram.