Hotel Stay Review: Pura Vida Resort
Our family loves to stay in different hotels may it be in Manila and mostly in Tagaytay whenever we wanted to relax and bond with our children. Too sad I was not able to document some of the Five Stars hotel we’ve been to and shared our experiences. We discovered Pura Vida Resort. Pura Vida is a Spanish term means “Pure Life. A place where your family can relax and unwind.
|Taal Volcano view|
|Our room “Madrid”
1 Queen size bed with cable, TV, Aircon, bath tub and intercom
1. Place, rooms are clean so their bathrooms.
2. Staff were polite, accommodating and attentive.
3. Loved the tapa and daing they served. Cooked well.
4. Ample parking space.
5. Many restaurants to choose from nearby.
6. Strong water pressure with hot and cold tap working.
7. Nice viewing deck and landscaped garden.
1. I think they only served free breakfast depends on the room you’ll avail in our case, we pay for our breakfast separately.
2. TV inside the room had no cartoon channels and not clear viewing.
3. Aircon was a little bit noisy.
4. No WiFi connection. Good thing we had our own data connection stable.
5. Pool were not really that clean.
6. Value for money, not really because breakfast is not included.